Monday, December 3, 2007

So how about that Hip Hop scene?



I have a news flash for those living 5 years ago and I can't hold back any longer but, I really need to point out that the Hip-Hop & Hip Hop DJ's as a “Program” sucks. The Hip Hop & Hip Hop DJ gig that so many have loved (why I can't tell you) for so long has begun a rapid decay to its death. It's commercial peak is now a thing of the past. To prove that, take note that the Postal Service just issued a commemorative hip-hop stamp. You know that once your ass is on a stamp your value in the underground scene is completely history.

Just like Roller Blades MC Hammer, and Disco hip hip is (finally) going to leave us in peace. So all my yesteryear living friends don't fret... There will always be VFW's and Church picnics to carry on the lure of Hip Hop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a fool. Hip hop DJs and parties consistantly and currently bring mroe money into doors than those japanese beers and connor oberst understudies. I'm into what you're trying to do, so analytical opinion is a tool.